What do you need to know about me? Let’s see….
Names Stacey and I’m 31 years old. I’m married to an awesome man who allows me to lose myself in books far more frequently then healthy. Beyond reading, I enjoy exploring the world wide web, trying out new restaurants, watching anything UFC, relaxing at the beach (but certainly not dawning a swimsuit and dipping my toe in the infested waters) and generally having a good ol’ time.
When it comes to reading, I love Alpha Males, strong women, happy endings, fighters, motorcycle clubs, arrogant rich men, strong but silent types.
My must buy authors are Tijan, Kristen Ashley, Jennifer L Armentrout, Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines, Alessandra Torre, HM Ward, Jamie McGuire, RK Lilley and Kristen Proby. There are more, I’m sure but it’s hard to come up on the spot.
- I have a size 13 shoe to match my 6’2 body
- I have 3 tattoos, one of which brings me slight regret
- I love repetition. I find comfort in re-reading the same books, re-watching the same TV shows and movies.
- I created my first blog at 16 years old. 15 years later, I’m not better at it.
- As a teenager, I was a Rainbow Girl (IORG)
- I can’t cook. I burn pans.
- In a fantasy world, I’d be an MMA fighter.
(I’ll be back with more!)